ECI-100 Universal Engine & Control Interface
The ECI-100 Universal Engine and Control Interface is an innovative and affordable solution for bridging engine instrumentation and drive-by-wire steering with Raymarine autopilot and navigation systems.
A simple isolated CAN Bus solution, the ECI-100 offers reliable integration with Raymarines latest generation of multifunction displays and also delivers a seamless autopilot steering interface to Raymarines Evolution EV-2 Drive By Wire autopilot system.
- A simple, single point of connection for engine data and drive-by-wire autopilot control
- Affordable and uncomplicated solution eliminates the need for multiple engine and autopilot gateways
- Brings Raymarines Evolution 9-axis sensor and adaptive autopilot control to drive-by-wire propulsion without the need for a proprietary autopilot gateway
- View engine data displays and enjoy full autopilot control alongside Raymarines industry-leading radar, sonar and navigation technologies using a single touch screen display.
- From our space saving aSeries, to our flagship big screen gS Series, engine information displays and autopilot control are available on any display running LightHouse v8 or later
- Access easy to customize displays to show engine performance data, fuel consumption, alarms, and much more
- View engine information displays on your smart phone or tablet with Raymarine mobile apps
- Simple to install ECI-100 makes engine and navigation integration a reality for virtually any size vessel
ECI-100 Engine Data Parameters
The ECI-100 Universal Engine and Control Interface identifies the following parameters:
- Engine speed
- Engine oil temperature
- Engine temperature
- Engine oil pressure
- Engine coolant pressure
- Engine fuel rate
- Boost pressure
- Battery potential
- Transmission oil pressure
- Transmission oil temperature
- Total engine hours
- Fuel tank level
- Trip fuel used (calculated by ECI-100)
- Alternator potential
- Engine torque
- Engine percent load
- Transmission gear
- VIN (not shown on the display)
- Software number (not shown on the display)
Simple Integration, Powerful Performance
The ultra-compact ECI-100 connects directly to the industry-standard NMEA2000 or SAE* J1939 Engine Data Bus used by major marine engine manufacturers including:
- Volvo Penta
- Yamaha Marine (Command Link Plus only)
- Yanmar Marine
Raymarine is committed to delivering seamless integration with leading marine engines. Visit www.raymarine.com for the latest engine compatibility information.
An industry standard DeviceNet port connects the ECI-100 to manufacturerspecific CAN bus cabling. The ECI-100 then connects to NMEA2000 networks using the SeaTalkng cabling system. Each of the ECI-100s isolated ports is powered independently ensuring reliable, worry-free performance from both navigation electronics and engine systems.
* SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers standard